This entity provides to the user for making changes at client level. It means that every change made in this entity is going to affect to all users for this client.
1. Open Maintenance and select System: View Settings Entity.
2. Select System Settings in the area below.
3. Configure the setting selected.
4. Press on “Save” button.
Specifies if Accrued Interest is entered in local (price) currency. If Accrued interest is entered as price currency then it has to be changed with the FX rate to be in settle currency.
1. True =Local.
It indicates if users can group several OPEN limit orders.
This setting decides if it is possible group orders with different brokers. The values available are:
Here you set the delivery FIX mode.
1. True. If the setting is set to TRUE, it means that the transaction is going to be sent to FIX by saving the electronic transaction (with an electronic broker), so the order status will be OPEN.
2. False. If the setting is set to FALSE, you will need to go to emergent ticket menu (right click mouse button) to send it to FIX, it is going to keep CREATED status until you send it this way.
It is used to identify the System Base Currency. It will be one of the currencies in the currency entity. There is a combo list to select the currency desired.
You set in this entity the security type you will establish as cash. It is provided a combo list with all existing security types in your data base to make the selection.
It is tool given for controlling oversell in trading.
1. True. Target cannot be higher than current position for that security for SELL transactions.
2. False. Oversell is allowed. It is possible to sell more shares than you current position.
It specifies if absolute commissions type (ABS) is entered in the local or settle currency.
1. True=Local Currency.
2. False=Settle Currency.
It is an option for establishing Carry Over by default in every new ticket. This process (Carry Over) creates a new transaction for next day with the unfilled part, the part of the transaction not executed.
1. True. This option is going to be checked in every new ticket.
2. False. This option is not check but you can do it manually in the ticket, within Minsc area in OrderEntry tab. See the image below.
You can set a default commission value which will be set in every transaction if no specific commission exists, for this broker and transaction type, in Commission entity.
This is referring to the way of how to calculate the final commission vale. There is a combo list with all possible values explained here. The existing types are:
1=CPS. Commission per share.
2=BPS. Basic points.
You can set a default fee value which will be set in every transaction if no specific fee exists, for this broker and transaction type, in Fee entity.
This is referring to the way of how to calculate the final fee vale. There is a combo list with all possible values explained here. The existing types are:
1=FPS. Fee per share.
2=BPS. Basic points.
This setting is fixing the number of decimals in average price at trade level for be rounded. It only affects to trade value, and not to placement one.
You have the option to fill all your transactions by default, if it is your common workflow. The values available for its configuration are:
1. True. Working and filled are going to take the value from the target area automatically.
2. False. Working and filled must be entered manually.
This setting decides the minimum number of days to look back in FXRateHistory to get FX and Reference FX for OrderEntry tab (See the image below). The values in FXRateHistory can be modified and entered in FXRateHistory entity. The normal value is (-1), the value from the day before. It will be used when Based currency different from Counter Currency in Security configuration.
Indicates if just the accounts that belong to the selected funds in the ticket should be displayed into the allocation grid.
1. True. Only the accounts contain in the fund selected will be shown to the user.
2. False. All accounts, for which the user has permission, will be shown. See the image below. You can see accounts for which there is no allocation, out of the fund selected.
It is referring to the Lot Diposal Method used for close positions. The different options are available in a combo list, and those values are:
1. FIFO. The first input is going to be chosen the first.
2. LIFO. It is opposite to the previous one. The last input is the first choice.
3. BESTTAX. Finally it is the best price.
This setting tries to match new drop copies with the existing ones in Spark. The way Spark adds this new drop copies is setting them as placements in the existing one if match requirements are given. The transactions are going to be matched by Symbol and Transaction Type, furthermore whatever of the fields indicated below in b:
- NULL. No matching is being done.
- TICKER BROKER NOTE. Write the fields for the matching.
It specifies if absolute fee type (ABS) is entered in the local or settle currency.
1. True=Local Currency.
2. False=Settle Currency.
Indicates if intraday transactions are taking into account to get Current Position or not. The options are:
1. True. Intraday transactions modify Current Position.
2. False. Only historical transactions take part into Current Position.
This setting specifies if the underlying position is going to be processed with position selected. It is especially for change strategy tags. The configurations available are:
1. True. The underlying position is being into account for processes. The position selected and the one for its corresponding underlying will change de strategy by the new one established.
2. False. Only the position selected.
Indicates what broker ID is “Internal”, which is going to be used for maturities, expirations and corporate actions. The values available will be shown into a combo list, and those are taking from Broker entity.
This setting gives the client the option of trading after hours. The way to configure it is set an specific hour, which delimits the end of the day for sent transactions to FIX. If an electronic transaction is made aster this time, it is going to be in OPEN status but with next day as trade date. NOTE: Format 24 hours.
It is to set fix target, which is not going to change by adding new placements. The configuring values are:
- True. The target does not increase by adding new placements. For adding placements whose total working is higher than target, target should be changed by Order Entry tab.
- False. Target increase by increasing working from placements area or adding new ones.
It is the maximum time an order can be kept in locked status if it is not being edited by any Spark components. It is specified in seconds.
This setting controls, at client level, that order types allowed. The options available are:
- 0. The client is no allowed to make neither FIX orders nor MANUAL.
- 1. It is only allowed to make MANUAL orders.
- 3. All order types are allowed.
This is the internal CLIENTCODE
It gives the possibility to the client to configure allocation behavior in grouped orders. There are two different possibilities:
- True. Grouped transaction is going to recalculate the allocations according to the method selected, overwriting the allocations of its combines.
- False. Grouped transaction allocations will be the sum of its combines, keeping the allocation method selected in each one.
This field will establish the number of levels of Strategy Tags shown in the Ticket Processed by Spark (see the image below). The values available are from 1 to 5.
It decides id the notes field from OrderEntry in the ticket should be populated thru the Tag58 in FIX Orders. It is useful to give further information as could be the case of instructions to the executing brokers.
Constrain lower level tags based on the selection of upper level tag. The values to set are:
- True. That means you set hierarchical criteria.
- False. Not hierarchical.
Indicates If Spark user code must be populated into the TAG 116 when submitting FIX orders. Values: True. The user will be populated False. The user will not be populated.
It shows the difference of hours between the client workstation and Spark Server. It should be configurated by Spark team.