1. Click on Column Chooser.
2. Select the column you want to add from the list that appears on the right side of your screen.
3. The selected column/columns will appear next to the other columns on the column header.
4. The columns can also be re-arranged. You can move them around by simply clicking on the column and dragging it.
5. Click on the column you want to move.
6. Drag the column to where you want it.
7. Drop the column.
8. This works like Excel, so you can also make the columns wider just like you would do on Excel.
9. The columns can also be dragged and dropped in the GroupBy section. (see: Aggregation/Data pivot).
If you cannot find the column you are looking for in the Columns’ Chooser list:
10. On the tool bar, click on View Mode and you will switch to Design Mode.
11. Repeat the process from step 1 to 7 to see if you can find your column now. Once you seeit, please drag and drop the column in your report.
The reason why Design Mode gives you more columns in the Columns’ Chooser is because having all the columns always available would require a higher energy consumption, and therefore, a worse performance on your end.
12. Once you have the column on your report, select View Mode again.