1. Go to Configurations -> Data Sources -> Sites.
2. Here you can select different sites (FTP-HTTP-SMTP) to give you options to publish.
3. You can also export the report to a PDF, CSV or Excel file. In toolbar column chooser, there are PDF, and Excel export options.
4. PDF: By clicking on that icon, the report you are currently viewing will be published to a PDF file.
5. Excel:By Clicking on that icon, the report you are currently viewing will be published to Excel.
6. If we go back to the begin configurations-> data sources-> publish now we will see how to publish on FTP and on HTTP.
7. FTP Sites: here you can configure the FTP sites.
8. HTTP Sites: Here you can configure HTTP sites.
9. Location: here you can select the location you want to publish your report to.
10. Schedules: Here you can set up automated publishing, the destinations that the reports will be published to and how often the reports will be published, marking periodicity characteristics.