1. Right click.
2. Go to transactions.
3. Click on “New Income/Expense/Accrual…”
THE INCOME / EXPENSE TICKET
The ticket was created for interest income, but we adapted it for expenses and income. We will change the “interest income” in a future release.
1. Select the type of transaction. LINC = Long Income, LEXP = Long Expense.
2. Type USD and a list of FEES will appear. From here, select the fee you would like to use.
3. Enter the amount, and any additional fields that might apply.
4. Allocate the amount to the funds.
5. Click “Create”.
This is a screenshot of the identifier list that appears when typing USD in the “Identifier” section of the ticket