1. Assure this column exists by clicking on Add/edit columns.
2. Try to find the column you are looking for, for example by name.
3. Click on the name of the column once you find it.
4. Make sure the Hidden box is not checked. Uncheck if it is checked.
5. Click on Column Chooser.
6. Select the column you want to add from the list on your screen’s right side.
7. The selected column/columns will appear next to the other columns on the column header.
8. On the tool bar, click on View Mode and you will switch to Design Mode.