1. Go to views.
2. Click on the icon row beneath the report you want to add/edit columns.
3. Click on Edit Report Data.
4. Go to add/edit columns.
5. In the Excel Test Report we have created, we have a column called Test Column.
6. We click inside UnClassified box in Available Columns, and see that test Column appears. Click on it.
7. Mark Editable.
8. Click on Editing.
9. Select, Single Cell or Multiple Cells By.
10. If you choose multiple cells by, you will need to select one or multiple of the available columns.
11. Because editable box was checked, you can come back at any time and edit the column.