1. Open ‘My Reports’ tab.
2. Click on New Report Set.
3. Two options: Standard Report or Select Accounts Report.
4. Click on Standard Report.
5. Select Create from Blank Report.
6. Click Next.
7. Report INFO must be completed by entering Name, Title and New Caption for the new report.
8. Click on Temp Tables.
9. You will select a data source, and a name.
10. Click add.
11. Click on tables.
12. You will select a data source, and a name.
13. Click on table relationships.
14. You can select a name, a parent table and its child tables.
15. Click on column categories.
16. You can add a new column category or select from an existing one.
17. Click on add/edit columns.
18. For example, we add Test.
19. In this section, Format and Category can be changed.
20. The column can also be edited by clicking on Editable and formulas can also be added.
21. We went over the formulas in the help section called: Creating/Adding Calculated Columns.