1. There are two ways of arranging the data views:
First option is, that arranging views can be viewed as tabs at the bottom, by clicking on “dashboard”.
- Click on “dashboard”
- Select the tab you want to display on the screen
The above task can be performed manually.
- Click on “dashboard”, tabs will then disappear; this step does not apply to all reports.
- This only applies if you already created tabs and want to re-arrange them.
- A window will appear on the right side of the screen.
- A tab can be created on the right side of the screen, by clicking on the pin (auto hide)
- Once you clicked on the pin, a window will appear and when you move your mouse, the window will disappear and a tab will be created on the right side.
- If you don’t wish to create a tab where number 4 is pointing, you can click and hold next to the name of the window.
- Drag the window out.
- The window can be dropped on one of the squares and it will appear either at the top, bottom, left, right or center. If the window is dropped in the center, then it will appear, inside another window.
- When viewing the data, you can click on one of the columns and it will sort your data from highest to smallest or smallest to highest.
- To shift several columns at the same time, you can do Ctrl-Shift for multi-column Shift.
- Click on views.
- Click on organize reports.
- Click on Arrange or tabbed, depending on how you want your reports to show up.